This business and website www.PureWildPetal.com are owned and operated by Nadja Etter, trading under ABN 27 422 563 301. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out in this document govern your use of the website and its service of Pure Wild Petal. As they set out your imperative rights and obligation, we’d appreciate if you would take the time to read it. As here at Pure Wild Petal we deeply care about our relationship with the visitors and clients to this web page. Customers using our services or submitting an order by visiting our webpage, accept and agree:
That you are past the age of 18 and accept the terms and conditions in full. If you disagree and don’t accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website. Pure Wild Petal reserves the right to make changes to this website, and these terms and conditions, at any time.
All products including all services advertised on this website are offered in compliance with Australian Consumer Law. Products include Naturopathic consultations, Naturopathic testing, functional pathology and all consumable products offered by Pure Wild Petal.
The information contained on the Pure Wild Petal website and social media channels is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, nor medical care. If you have health concerns, contact your qualified healthcare provider for individualised advice.
Through the website and our social media sites, you can link to other websites, which are not under the control of Pure Wild Petal. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. Please contact those sites directly for any issues.
Disclosing Personal Information
All online transactions such as individual naturopathic consultations and products will be paid using PayPal. This allows for maximum protection for seller and purchasers.
Online/Telephone consultations are not eligible for a rebate from your Private Health Fund. Please check directly with your Health Fund to determine your eligibility for rebates.
Shipping and Delivery
We use a range of couriers including Australian Post.
Please allow between 1-3 business days for dispatch depending on the current volume of orders. Once in the postal system, it can take 1-3 business days for metropolitan deliveries. Rural customers should allow an extra 1-3 business days for delivery. We cannot be held liable for any deliveries which fall outside these times.
Shipping costs for all Australian orders are listed below:
Shipping to metropolitan areas – All Items: AU $17
Shipping to rural areas – All Items: AU $20
Shipping to international destinations will be calculated, upon check out.
Refunds and Returns
We do not offer a refund for change of mind or items. Any personalised blends of liquid herbs, homeopathic and flower essence, balms and creams as well as consultations, naturopathic testing, functional pathology, nutritional supplements, cannot be returned, so please make sure you choose your items carefully.
Unless a product is faulty or has been tampered with, at the point of sale, Pure Wild Petal is under NO obligation to replace the product or give a refund on unwanted products. Under the National Health Act and TGA Guidelines for safe practice and dispensing of medicines, it is illegal for a practitioner to re-dispense medicine that has already been dispensed to another client.
Acceptance of Goods
Upon receiving your order, you are responsible for inspecting the goods for any fault or damage. Should the items ordered not be of acceptable quality, it is your responsibility to notify Pure Wild Petal as soon as possible. In this incident please contact us immediately.
We strive to ensure all orders are dispatched in perfect condition. If for some reason a problem arises with your order, please contact us immediately. Please ensure you include your name, order details and the problem with your item. We try our best to work closely with you to ensure we rectify the issue. Where a product is faulty, you are entitled to a refund or exchange (where available).
Naturopathic Testing & Functional Pathology
Please select your Naturopathic testing & functional pathology carefully, as we do not allow cancellations for these services once your order has been placed.
Pure Wild Petal is located in Wongawallan, Qld, Australia. This agreement is subject to the governing law of Queensland in Australia. If you have any issue or complaint arising from your use of this website or these terms and conditions, you and Pure Wild Petal agree to make a sincere effort to resolve the dispute through negotiation and discussion.
The best way to contact Pure Wild Petal is via email, during business hours 9am – 5pm. During that time, we are usually in-clinic consulting with patients, but will respond to you as soon as possible.
Informed Consent & Patient Contract
– You understand that the form of health care provided at this clinic is based on Naturopathic Medicine and other supportive principles and practices. Treatment modalities include:
You recognize that even the gentlest therapies may cause complications in certain physiological conditions such as pregnancy, lactation, very young children, very elderly patients, those on multiple medications, or those with specific diseases such as heart, liver, kidney or diabetes.
– All information you have provided to your practitioner about your current health condition, both in your Client Intake Form and during any subsequent consultations, is true and correct to the best of your knowledge
– You agree to inform your practitioner of any changes to your current medical/health condition, including any new medications, herbs, vitamins, supplements, etc. you are taking, any new injuries or diagnosed/undiagnosed medical conditions.
– If you are female, you agree to inform your practitioner immediately if you fall pregnant, suspect that you are pregnant, plan to fall pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
– You understand that a health record will be kept of the information disclosed in your consultations and the treatments provided to you. This health record will be kept confidential and will not be released to any other person without your written consent, unless required by law.
– You can look at your health record at any time and can request a copy of it as required.
– Your health record may be used for research and treatment purposes, but your identity will be protected and kept confidential.
Information Provided & Treatment Prescribed
You understand that your practitioner holds the following qualifications:
- Advanced diploma in Naturopathy
Payment & Cancellation Policy
We understand Life sometimes gets in the way and you need to reschedule but by entering this agreement:
– You are financially liable for all treatment rendered. You understand that all consultations must be cancelled at a minimum of 24h from the start of the scheduled appointment, except in the case of an emergency. If cancellations are within 24h of the start of the scheduled consultation and are not due to an emergency, you will be charged the full fee which also applies to no-show. If you have paid online and provide at least 24 hours cancellation notice, a full refund will be provided within 3-4 business days.
Declaration & Consent
By entering this agreement, you must comply with the following:
– You have read and understand the above stated policies and information.
– You have received a full and complete explanation of the treatment and services that you may receive at Pure Wild Petal.
– You hereby authorize and consent to treatment.
– You intend this consent form to cover the entire course of treatment you receive at Pure Wild Petal.
– You understand you may revoke this authorization for treatment at any time in writing.